This unique beaded boho wire hair vine is a lovely finishing touch for the boho chic bride. A mix of metal leaves, opal beads, off-white pearls and clear crystals create a textured botanical design. Available in Gold, Antique Gold, Silver, Antique Silver and Rose Gold, see photo.
Best Quality: - This is the original “Zoya” vine design available in 5 colors! - Ordering from Lottie-Da Designs, you are guaranteed the best quality. Not all hair vines and hair accessories are created with the same attention to detail and use the same quality materials as the ones in my shop. You can order with confidence. Please see my reviews below!
COLORS AVAILABLE For Main Metal Piece: (see last photo) 1. SILVER: Bright silver leaves set on silver wire. 2. ANTIQUE SILVER: Silver leaves with blackened inlay, giving it an antique appearance. Set on silver wire. 3. GOLD: Warm gold leaves set on yellow gold wire. 4. ANTIQUE GOLD: Blackened inlay on metal leaves giving it an antique appearance. Set on yellow gold wire. 5. ROSE GOLD: Pink tone Rose Gold leaves set on rose gold wire. Information on Gold Tones (difference between warm gold, yellow gold or rose gold): http://etsy.me/2n42ejr
DETAILS: - Measures approx. 7" x 2 5/8" (17.3cm x 7cm). - Hand-wired, bendable but durable allowing you to shape into desired look. - Lightweight, easy to wear. See below for ways to wear.
OPTIONS for HOW TO WEAR: 1. WEAR AT BACK OR SIDE OF HEAD (No Ribbon Ties) - Secure with bobby pins (hair grips). Comb is not required - item is lightweight and holds well with pins. Ribbon Ties are not required for this look - Select 'No Ties' from dropdown. View How To Video for how to wear in back: http://bit.ly/2wBZGjA (video shows my "Zinnia" vine but same principles apply). Product is lightweight and does not require a comb.
2. WEAR AS A HEADBAND (with Ribbon Ties at each end) - using ribbon ties to tie in bow at nape of neck you can wear this piece sitting on the top of your head or on the side. Ribbon ties come long so you can trim if needed. Many ribbon tie colors available. View Ribbon Colors here: http://etsy.me/25SIn74, Select ribbon color from dropdown on THIS page.
NOT SURE HOW TO WEAR? Order with ribbon ties and try all the looks. Ribbon ties are easily removed if needed - just heat with steam and remove.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns or exchanges.
• Arrive within 10 business days* from time of ordering.
• Shipped using USPS First Class Mail from Washington State, includes tracking.
• (Western Provinces) arrive within 8 business days* from time of ordering.
• (Eastern Provinces) arrive within 14 business days* from time of ordering.
• Ships using Canada Post Expedited Parcel, include tracking.
UK, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY, NEW ZEALAND,
THE NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, SWEDEN,
NORWAY, IRELAND, BELGIUM
• arrives within 2-6 weeks* from time of ordering.
• You are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Lottie-Da Designs is not responsible for delays due to customs.
• Tracking NOT included.
* ESTIMATE ONLY - Delays caused by postal service (weather, volume, stat holidays etc) or customs are out of my control. Please allow sufficient timing for delay. Business Days: Mon. to Fri. Does not include Statutory holidays.
Timing above includes both production time (time to prepare your order before shipping) and time in the mail.
Lottie-Da Designs does not offer Rush Orders but you can upgrade your shipping for faster delivery. Email email@example.com PRIOR to purchase for your shipping options.
Lottie-Da Designs does not ship worldwide. If your country is not listed here and like to place an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.